ISER 2018 will include a Doctoral Consortium for PhD students. Thanks to the US National Science Foundation, PhD student authors studying for PhD degrees in US universities can apply for a travel award to attend ISER 2018 and the doctoral consortium.
- Application deadline: August 20, 2018, Any Where on Earth
- Notification of award: no later than September 20, 2018
To submit a travel award application, please
- fill out this form (you may create an editable copy), create a PDF file from it, and upload it through the EasyChair system and
- upload your CV/resume as PDF file through the EasyChair system
when uploading the final version of your paper.
To complete an application, an applicant is asked to provide:
- information about the applicant
- information about his/her accepted ISER 2018 paper
- a statement about how attendance at ISER 2018 will impact the applicant
- a resume/CV of the applicant to be uploaded to the system
- a letter of endorsement of the student’s faculty advisor – this endorsement is requested for online submission via email by EasyChair after the student’s application is submitted.
Note that awardees are required to attend the entire symposium (Nov. 5—Nov. 8, 2018) and book their airfare on US carriers.